Hublet - Sharing the Digital World
Easy digital services for everyone
Hublet is an innovation that enables easy digital services for everyone. Hublet is a convenient way of providing patients and residents with useful information and entertainment in healthcare facilities.
Shared services, such as Hublet, enable communities to improve resource utilisation and user experience, whilst empowering digital transformation. Hublet is a customised learning tool, communication device and entertainment center in the same package; an innovative, shared tablet solution that ensures equal, practical and data secure access to the digital world for your library patrons. The Hublet Solution also provides a safer patron experience with its Fotonit coating method, which keeps its surfaces bacteria and virus free.
Customisable Tablet User Interface
- Customised and controlled desktop views with pre-defined applications, files and web-links
- The end user is not able to install applications or change the settings
- Tablets are automatically updated – no additional interference required
User data is automatically wiped when the tablet is returned to the docking station
Cloud-based Smart Management
Hublet Solution contains a user- friendly cloud-based Hublet Manager -management software, Hublet Tablets and Hublet Smart Docking Station. Hublet is easily managed by staff and there are considerable time savings with this product as opposed to traditional tablets. Hublet Manager allows staff to manage the Hublet’s main features and apps. When the Hublet Tablet is returned to the Hublet Smart Docking Station, it is automatically recharged and all personal data is cleared down so that it is ready for use by the next user.
Hublet Solution Benefits for Health
Hublet improves the patient welfare and makes everyday life easier for the staff:
- Hublet Tablets are great for caretaking services, useful as tools for memory activation and rehabilitation.
- It can be used for entertainment, educational and therapeutic purposes.
- The Hublet Tablets enable residents of different abilities to do more in a variety of ways, such as accessing childhood memories, viewing photos, listening to music on YouTube, drawing, and reading magazines or newspapers. The options are endless.
- Customised content for medical staff and patients.
- The Fotonit self-disinfecting coating on Hublet Tablets and Hublet Smart Docking Station Screen surfaces protects users by reducing bacteria and viruses.
Watch Hublet in a Hospital environment
Fotonit Photocatalytic Coating
The self-disinfecting photocatalytic coating, together with light, destroys viruses, bacteria, mould spores and other volatile organic compounds.
Invisible, flexible and porous protective coating.
Coating destroys microbes and viruses whenever it is exposed to light, from surfaces such as plastic, metal and glass that the pathogens usually spread from.
Coating will last 12 months.