24/7 Bookdrop to circulate your library items
The Sapphire™ 24/7 Bookdrop allows patrons to return library items 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With weatherproof materials and mechanism to protect against vandalism, the bookdrop can be placed inside or outside the library.
Sapphire™ 24/7 Bookdrop
Timeless design to match your library
The Sapphire™ 24/7 Bookdrop increases efficiency, productivity and service to the public.
- Built-in RFID reader allows only library items to be returned easily via the LMS
- Automatically turns security back on RFID tags
- Durable and weatherproof built for Australian climate
- Backup internal memory in case the unit is offline
- Web-based software for remote monitoring, diagnostics and servicing
Easy to use
2 Simple Steps
To Return Library Items
1. Scan your item on RFID reader
Bookdrop chute will open only when the item is verified.
2. Drop the item
The item is automatically returned in the LMS and the chute will close.